David C. Kessler, F101741D
My wife, Patsy, and I have attended 17 International Conventions since joining FMCA in October, 2002. We have also attended approximately 30 rallies including Chapter, Area, and INTO.
Listed below are my QUALIFICATIONS:
- Vice President, International Area Organization (INTO)
- Host and/or Co-host of numerous chapter rallies
- 4 years President, Newmar International Chapter of FMCA
- 2 years Vice President, Newmar International Chapter of FMCA
- Headed Nominating Committee, Newmar International of FMCA
- By-Laws Committee, Newmar International of FMCA
- Tram Chief, International Convention, Perry, 2014
- Captain, Handicapped Trams, International Convention, Perry, 2007
- Tram Crew Leader, 4 International Conventions: Albuquerque, 2010; Perry, 2011; Indianapolis, 2012; Gillette, 2013
- Lieutenant, Vendors, South Central Area Rally, 2009
- Radios & Golf Carts Volunteer, South Central Area Rally, 2011
- Parking, Spartan Homecoming Rally
- By-Laws Committee, Spartan Chassis International Chapter
- Elected to Executive Board, Stars of Texas FMCA Chapter
- Seminar Captain INTO Area Rally Tucson, Arizona, 2013
National Director, Spartan Chassis International; Newmar International of FMCA; Stars of Texas; Rally in the Pasture; Elk International.
I worked for Delta Airlines for 37 years. The cities that I worked in were Chicago, Illinois; Miami, Florida; and Dallas, Texas.
I will become an immediate and lasting contributor to the team by employing my proven leadership capabilities, strong customer service and extensive operations, personnel, and administrative experience.
- Personnel Management
- Training and Development
- Problem Solving/Results Oriented
- Manpower Scheduling
- Project Management
- Microsoft Office Suite
I have worked in many capacities on the ground since my employment with Delta Air Lines, Inc. My last assignment was:
Duty Manager Air Mail Services - Midwest Region. As Duty Manager, I was responsible for daily operation of a multi-million dollar mail sort facility. Responsibilities included interfacing with other departments, contract vendors, internal and external customers. Maintained personnel records on employee job performance. Coordinated with ramp services personnel to secure space on departing aircraft to accommodate mail bound for destination cities. Met daily with United States Postal officials to discuss challenges and opportunities. Conducted daily briefings with Delta and contract staff to ensure proper communication and operation. Attended and reported quarterly results for Midwest Region at United States Postal Service national meetings. Evaluated mail sort operations system-wide to identify and implement process improvements.
TRAINING (Delta Sponsored Training)
- Supervisory Development Program
- Managing Up
- Computer Operations
- Dangerous Goods
- Alcohol and Drug Abuse
- American Disabilities Act Compliance
- Business as Unusual
- Sexual Harassment in the Workplace
- Developing High Performance Teams
- Eagle Scout
- 1997 MVP Award within Midwest Region - Air Logistics
- Numerous “Feather in Your Cap” Awards from peers and company officers
- Numerous compliment letters from customers
- Member United States Coast Guard Auxiliary since 1975
I am a member of Saint Phillips Catholic Church in Lewisville, Texas.
My wife of 42 years, Patsy, and I have one son, and one granddaughter.
My objectives as National Vice President will be to make the INTO rallies larger by having rallies inside of rallies, whereby more INTO chapters will caravan and park together as a group. As National Vice President, I will be a conduit to keep all chapters informed so that the chapters will have a voice. As your National Vice President, I will support the President in any way that he needs me. Also I will strive to recruit younger members to FMCA and the INTO Area.